Last weekend I attended the 2014 Budweiser Made in America Festival in Philly and it was everything I hoped it would be. These were some memorable moments in no particular order.
1. Kanye. He rapped. He sang. He ranted. He wanted people to mosh? It was Kanye.
2. Pharrell. So it rained that day. and we waited 2 hours IN the pouring rain. ended up getting front row spots. Pharrell was incredible and killed it obviously.
3. Drugs and Beer. Festivals are one of the only places where people just openly do drugs and its like...eh. The BEST part actually was the people who took just one step too far. Lets make a reality show that follows all of the paramedics that take all the drunk druggies away.
4. Rain. It poured. Like literally POURED. They told everyone to evacuate so obviously no one did. Instead we took the opportunity to get front row seats for Pharrell.
RIP shoes and crown :(
Other memorable moments:
5. Kings of Leon doing an encore with Sex on Fire.
6. Losing my phone and friends during J Cole's set.
7. Danny Brown being weird AF and it being amazing.
8. A constant stream of house music.
9. YG's FREE MEEK set.
10. Dressing 'festival chic'
Here are some low quality pics and from my SnapChat.
For more personal and professional triumphs and tribulations, follow me on Medium!